|Full Name||Qi Zeng/曾祺|
- 2023 - Present
Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
- Concentration: Data Science and Systems
- 2020 - 2023
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Mathematics
Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S.
- Graduated with highest honors
- Math major concentration: Probability and Statistics
- Computer Science major threads: Intelligence and People
Undergraduate Coursework in Mathematics
University of Florida, U.S.
- Transferred to Georgia Institute of Technology on August 2020.
- May 2022 - Aug. 2022
Application Development Intern
ADP, LLC., Alpharetta, Georgia, U.S.
- Assisted full-time backend developers to decouple previously dependent projects, resulting in faster compilement for development.
- Developed multiple Jersey RESTful web service APIs in Java and integrated the APIs into the existing code base.
- 2021 - 2023
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Assisted Dr. Gregory Mayer with weekly office hours, evaluated over 600+ students performance and answered students' questions in the Multivariable Calculus class.
- Assisted Prof. Anton Leykin to evaluate 100+ students' performance in the Second Course to Linear Algebra class.
- Assisted James Anderson to evaluate 80+ students' performance in the Applied Combinatorics class.
- Sep. 2021 - Jan. 2023
- A generative-discriminator framework for Physics Informed Neural Networks (PINN) for partial differential equations. Advised by Florian Schäfer and Spencer Bryngelson, joint work with Yash Kothari.
- First author of a paper accepted to the 11th International Conference on Learning Representations.
- Sep. 2023 - Present
Capstone Project: Deep Learning on Time Series
- Working on a Capstone project of applying deep learning methods on time series. Mentored by Yunkai Zhang, a PhD student in Prof. Zeyu Zheng's lab at UC Berkeley.
- Jun. 2021 - Sep. 2021
Open Source Project Contribution: ERDDAP
- In summer 2021 I participated in the Google Summer of Code program and worked on an auto-translation tool to translate ERDDAP, a data server used by the oceanogeogrpahical community, to enhance data accessibility and reduce collaboration barriers.
- Detailed description at https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2021/organizations/5159672092295168
Honors and Awards
Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Award
College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology
- 2020 - 2023
Faculty Honors (x4) and Dean's List (x2)
Georgia Institute of Technology
- 2019 - 2020
President's Honor Roll (x2)
University of Florida